Thursday, October 17, 2013

5 THINGS that blow my mind

I don't know about you, but I have days where nothing interests me or even matters and days where little things will just blow my mind.  I'll be sitting in a class and hear the teacher say something that I've never even considered before, and I honestly think that's the most amazing feeling.  I hope someday I can be the kind of person that says things in ways that inspire other people because I know how grateful I am for those people in my life.  Without further ado- 5 things that completely and utterly blow my mind.

1. The way the planets align perfectly with each other.

2. Cameras

3. All of the thousands of languages spoken by people worldwide.

4. The way bodies works (anatomy class is my favorite)

5. Radios and the way the music travels through the air in waves to get to all sorts of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment