Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 Reasons To Be Happy

I mean, there are a million and one reasons to be happy,  but it's still not always easy.  Here are a few of my favorite reasons to smile. 

1.  Your smile could help someone else feel better! 

2. God sends you trials to help you learn, and he is ALWAYS with you.  (Even if it doesn't feel like it). Pray. I promise you he'll answer. 

3. Smiling is proven to make you feel happy, even when you're not!  Try it!  Bet you didn't know you can totally trick your brain!

4. 2 Nephi 2:27 "Men are that they might have joy."  We are here on Earth to be happy!  So cool.

5.  Life is pretty dang short in the grand scheme of things.  It's not worth it I waste it with worry.  Handle your grudges and sorrows and then move on to the very best of your ability.  Remember, if you don't do everything you can do first, You can't expect others to do theirs! 

Testimony:  I know all of these things to be true.  Why?  Because they have ALL happened to me!  I have been in some pretty dark places, but I got through them by smiling on, helping other people feel happy, and staying close to God.  You can do it.  I believe in you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment